At Railway Age’s Next-Gen Train Control Conference, to be presented jointly with Parsons on Oct. 20-21 in Philadelphia, PATH Director and General Manager Clarelle DeGraffe will provide an ATC project update. Hearing from DeGraffe and other leading experts is just one reason to attend. Need more? Here are 10.
- Spend valuable networking time with signaling and train control professionals from around the world.
- Learn about innovative approaches to implementing advanced technologies.
- Discover new methods for procurement and contracting.
- Provide input on standards development.
- Become better-informed on current R&D initiatives.
- Share lessons-learned with industry colleagues.
- Connect with potential new customers.
- Acquire all the knowledge you need about ongoing and planned projects.
- Discover what regulations are coming and how they could impact your business.
- Advanced your standing as a railway industry professional.
Now in its third decade, the Next-Gen Train Control Conference will include in-depth technical sessions and comprehensive project updates on CBTC for rail transit, PTC for main line railways and related advanced, emerging technologies—artificial intelligence, Big Data, cybersecurity and more. This year’s theme: Renewal and Expansion: NOW Is the Time!
Also on the lineup are:
In addition to its speakers, the Next-Gen Train Control 2022 conference is being supported by these sponsors: