Railway Age has extended the deadline for its sixth annual Women in Rail awards program. Nominate a visionary woman in the rail industry (or yourself) by 5 p.m. ET on Tuesday, October 4, 2022. Don’t delay!
The 2022 Women in Rail awards will honor, in our November issue, 20 women for their achievements in the rail industry. These outstanding women will be selected based on their leadership, vision, innovation and accomplishments. Entries will be judged by KellyAnne Gallagher, CEO of the Commuter Rail Coalition, and Barbara Wilson, former President and CEO of RailUSA LLC.
• The nominee must be located within the 50 states, Canada and/or Mexico.
• There is no limit on the number of entries each firm or person can submit, and there is no entry fee.
• Nominees may come from any area of the railroad industry (freight/passenger, engineer/builder/supplier, government/regulatory, etc.).
• Candidates may nominate themselves.
• Industry experience and education.
• Leadership skills.
• Industry contributions.
• Community service involvement.
New Deadline: Oct. 4, 2022
Portrait Photo: If a nominee is selected, we will be in touch to ask for a high-resolution (preferably 300 dpi or higher) portrait photo.
Entries are final. Please have your responses fully prepared before submitting.