Do you know a visionary woman in the rail industry? The deadline for the fifth annual Railway Age Women in Rail awards has been extended and is fast approaching: Oct. 5. Nominate a colleague or yourself today.
The 2021 Women in Rail awards will honor, in our November issue, 25 women for their achievements in the rail industry. These outstanding women will be selected based on their leadership, vision, innovation and accomplishments. Entries will be judged by Barbara Wilson, President and CEO, RailUSA LLC; and KellyAnne Gallagher, KAG Strategic Advisory and Executive Director, Commuter Rail Coalition.
• The nominee must be located within the 50 states, Canada and/or Mexico.
• There is no limit on the number of entries each firm or person can submit, and there is no entry fee.
• Nominees may come from any area of the railroad industry (freight/passenger, engineer/builder/supplier, government/regulatory, etc.).
• Candidates may nominate themselves.
• Industry experience and education.
• Leadership skills.
• Industry contributions.
• Community service involvement.
Deadline Extended to: Oct. 5, 2021
Portrait Photo: If a nominee is selected, we will be in touch to ask for a high-resolution (preferably 300 dpi or higher) portrait photo.
Entries are final. Please have your responses fully prepared before submitting.