NARSTCO, one of the many vendors at this year’s Railway Interchange in Indianapolis, is introducing its “e” Clip Type Fastener, crafted from recycled U.S. steel.
Leading in sustainable railway steel ties and turnouts, NARSTCO’s “e” Clip was designed and manufactured in the U.S. using high-quality recycled steel. This, NARSTCO says, “showcases the company’s commitment to sustainability and its dedication to advancing the railroad industry.”
In its “significance in performance and environmental responsibility,” NARSTCO’s new “e” Clip “reduces the strain on natural resources and helps to minimize waste and carbon emissions associated with traditional manufacturing processes.” NARSTCO lays out some of the key features and advantages of the “e” Clip below:
- “Eco-Friendly: Because it is crafted entirely from recycled U.S. steel, the “e” Clip embodies the principles of sustainability, offering a greener alternative to conventional products.
- “Superior Quality and Durability: NARSTCO tests its Rail Clips, both via in-house and independent testing, to ensure exceptional strength, resilience, and longevity, providing reliable performance even in the most demanding railway applications.
- “Easy Installation: Because it was designed for streamlined installation, the “e” Clip simplifies the process, reducing downtime and enhancing operational efficiency.
- “Cost-Effective: The “e” Clip offers long-term cost savings to railway operators, making it a wise investment choice.
- “Made in the USA: NARSTCO’s “e” Clip was manufactured entirely in the U.S., supporting local industries, job creation, and meeting Buy America specifications.”
Matt Violin, Vice President of Sales for NARSTCO, said: “NARSTCO remains committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the railway sector while striving to minimize its environmental impact. . . The launch of the “e” Clip aligns with the company’s vision of a sustainable future throughout the railroad industry.”