Railhead has introduced the RH-UG6W-75DC, a smaller profile, universal locomotive LED bulb.
The latest-generation universal globe bulb can be used in place of step and number board lights, which can transfer the supply system to one SKU, Railhead says.
Operating at 75 volts DC, the bulb has a life span of 50,000 hours. Operating temperature ranges from -40 to 70 Celsius, rated at 570 lumens and six watts.
Constructed with an aluminum/PVC base, the bulb offers cool white light with 360-degree axial lighting angle.
• Indoors / Cabin
• Smaller profile
• Single SKU solution
• Outdoor Step and Ground light
• Number Boards
• IP67 rated – totally watertight
• BC22 and BA15d also available
• EMI quiet – does not cause radio disturbance
• Eliminates cuts and burns
• Anti-theft DC only operation