Join us December 6, 2022 at 11:00am ET
Digitalization is bringing new meaning to cargo and asset visibility across the industry. We are bridging the gap, providing intelligence to static systems, and opening new possibilities for optimization, safety, efficiency, and reliability.
Moderated by Dan MacGregor, Co-Founder of Nexxiot, and featuring Deepak Kumar of NYAB and Don Graab of Triangle Brothers and Associates, LLC, this webinar addresses the questions on your mind and recent trends around component data and asset intelligence – with real examples and use cases around connected brakes.
This webinar will answer these questions:
- What are connected brakes (connectivity and maintenance importance and costs)?
- How are brakes managed today (problems, risks, uncertainty, conflicts)?
- How does connecting brakes to extract data create value?
- Sr. Director, Marketing & Business Development
- New York Air Brake
- General Manager
- Triangle Brothers & Associates, LLC