Farmer Tops Lineup for Inaugural ‘Rail Insights: Women in Rail’ EventWritten by Railway Age Staff
Topping the list of reasons to attend Railway Age’s inaugural Rail Insights: Women in Rail Conference are headliners Katie Farmer, President and CEO of BNSF; Corina Moore, President and CEO of Ontario Northland; and Jean Savage, CEO and President of Trinity Industries, Inc. Need more reasons to participate in this virtual event, to be held Nov. 10? Here are five.
- Learn how our featured speakers rose to the top of their field.
- Discover recruiting and mentoring best practices appealing to the new generation.
- Gain insight into management practices you may not have considered.
- See how women are accelerating industry ESG (environmental, social and governance) initiatives.
- Learn how women are shaping DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) initiatives.
Since 2017, Railway Age has recognized the growth in leadership roles for women in the railway industry with our annual Women in Rail Awards. In fact, Corina Moore is among our first honorees.
The 2022 Rail Insights: Women in Rail Conference is your opportunity to participate in a dialogue with key women who are driving their businesses forward while making a difference and effecting change. These outstanding women are making their mark in a historically male-dominated industry with a fresh vision, as well as a commitment to service and collaboration.
Also on the lineup are:
In addition to its speakers, our 2022 Rail Insights: Women in Rail Conference is being supported by a number of sponsors, including TrinityRail (platinum); BNSF (gold); and Union Pacific (bronze).
Railway Age Executive Editor Marybeth Luczak and Senior Editor Carolina Worrell will serve as moderators of the fireside-chat-style sessions.
Registration includes access to the three-hour live event, as well as the ability to view it on demand for six months.