Railway Age is accepting entries for our 2023 “Fast Trackers” 25 Under 40 awards, in which we will profile 25 individuals under the age of 40 who have made an impact in their respective fields or within their company. The deadline is today, Monday, January 9, 2023, at 5 p.m. ET.
Those railroaders representing the “best of the best” will be featured in Railway Age’s February 2023 issue.
Michigan State Center for Railway Research & Education Director Nick Little will once again serve as judge for the awards program, which was established in 2016.
“One of railroading’s most valuable assets is the vast amount of institutional knowledge held by its people,” says Little. “Each year, it is heartening to see how our awards program nominees are contributing to it, and how their numbers continue to grow. These diverse young leaders show breadth of knowledge, experience and achievement in their field of expertise, yet also are giving back to both the industry and society. And this is done alongside family obligations at a time when the pandemic has changed the way we live. I look forward to the challenge of choosing honorees for 2023!”
- The nominee must be located in the United States, Canada and/or Mexico.
- The nominee must be under the age of 40 as of January 1, 2023.
- There is no limit on the number of entries each firm or person can submit (multiple nominations for one candidate do not boost chances), and there is no entry fee.
- Candidates may nominate themselves.
- Industry experience and education.
- Leadership skills.
- Industry contributions.
- Community service involvement.
DEADLINE: January 9, 2023, 5 p.m. EST.
PHOTOS: We will require honorees to submit a high-resolution (minimum 300 dpi or higher) headshot.
Entries are final. Please have your responses fully prepared before submitting.