Bulletin No: 002002-023
Job Title: SENIOR DIRECTOR, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT (RAIL SYSTEMS)
Closing Date: 30-APR-19
Salary Range: $122,970 – $153,691 – $184,434
To oversee, manage, and coordinate rail systems design and construction activities of major Metro rail transit capital projects
Requirements For Employment
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering, Construction Management or other related field
• 5 years’ management-level experience in construction management or engineering
Due to the competitiveness of the recruitment, consideration may be given to those candidates who demonstrate the following additional qualifications:
• Experience managing transit projects
• Experience participating in or overseeing the testing, commissioning, and start-up/activation of rail transit projects
• Experience managing or overseeing the design of rail transit systems, including traction power, Overhead Catenary System (OCS), train control, communications, mechanical, and system-wide electrical systems
• Experience managing or overseeing the construction of rail transit systems including traction power, Overhead Catenary System (OCS), train control, communications, mechanical, and system-wide electrical systems
Applicants who best meet job-related qualifications will be invited to participate in the examination process that may consist of any combination of written, performance, or oral appraisal to further evaluate job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- To apply, visit Metro’s website at www.metro.net/careers and complete an online Employment Application.
- Metro/Public Transportation Services Corporation (PTSC) is an equal employment opportunity employer.
**This is an At-Will position and employee serves at the pleasure of the hiring authority.