Geismar North America, Inc.
Southeastern Regional Account Executive
Location: Florida, Georgia
GEISMAR NORTH AMERICA, INC., a recognized global leader in the industry, has an immediate opening for an Account Executive for the Southeastern region of the United States.
The Geismar Company was established in 1924 in the town of Colmar; located in the Alsace region, France. The Geismar Group is amongst the world’s leading companies in the design, manufacture and supply of machinery dedicated to track and overhead line installation, maintenance and renewal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ARE:
- Promote and sell Geismar products in an assigned territory of accounts located in the Southeastern region of the US.
- Increase sales while maintaining re-occurring sales for the territory.
- Travel to properly cover the territory.
- Maintain current customer base while striving to develop new additional accounts.
- Develop positive business relationships with all levels of customers.
- Be or become knowledgeable of our product line and its applications in the market.
- Keep customers informed with the knowledge on our product range through sales calls, presentations, and demonstrations to meet their equipment needs.
- Seek new applications of machines to increase sales of our equipment.
- Coordinate the installation and or training of equipment into the field utilizing technical support as required.
- Follow up on equipment performance after the sale and during demonstrations to insure customer satisfaction.
- Address customer complaints in accordance with Company policy, and inform management promptly of any situations beyond his/her control.
- Assist in developing sales forecasts.
- Assist in sales training as needed or requested.
- Communicate sales leads to other Account Executives when discovered.
- Assist in resolving past due invoices and/or delinquent accounts by communicating with Accounts Receivable Coordinator to ensure your accounts are up to date.
- Be alert to competitive products and merchandizing practices and communicate these to the Sales Manager.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conventions, training programs, and trade shows when requested.
- Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directions to fulfill the Company’s objectives and to maximize profitable sales.
- Develop and submit goals that will be monitored by the Sales Manager.
- Maintain an information flow between the Sales Manager, Customer Service, and Service Manager to aid in promotion of the sales function.
- Exhibit a high standard of professionalism by being honest and responsive to customer’s requests.
- Operate at or below budgeted expense allowances to help maintain a positive profit level.
- Submit a weekly report to the Sales Manager summarizing activities of the week that need to be documented. Documented information includes:
- Sales opportunities that involve special pricing
- Competitive information
- Any other information that needs to be addressed by the Sales manager, Customer Service, or Service Manager.
- Submit a weekly expense account.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Ability to pass background check (required by the industry)
- Sales Experience in an Industrial Industry, minimum 3 years.
Beneficial in Consideration:
- Sales Experience in the Railroad Supply Industry.
This is a career positon.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please send resume to: [email protected]
Or call 1 (843) 466-7020
Geismar North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer