Title: Business Development Manager
TTCI is seeking a talented, highly motivated, and experienced Business Development Manager. In this role, the Business Development Manager will work closely with the senior leadership team to build new client relationships and expand market opportunities across key markets. This position will report to the Vice President – Business Solutions.
Located near the foot of the beautiful Rocky Mountain Front Range, TTCI is home to world-renowned experts in all facets of railway technology. With 48 square miles of test track, TTCI’s unrivaled capabilities are leading the way to a safer future for America’s railroads. Our goal is to provide highly effective and efficient railway research, testing, training, and technical support — and our people are at the heart of that mission. Every day, our team works together in a culture of respect, integrity, and family spirit to improve the future of rail. Join us!
- Lead marketing and sales functions for the following sectors of business:
- Passenger, transit, and commuter railroad operators and suppliers.
- Government agencies associated with the rail industry.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plan to grow assigned market segment.
- Participate in strategic planning process to bring new products, services, and customers to and facilitate growth.
- Build strong relationships with leaders and key stakeholders in the assigned market segment to ensure customer satisfaction and leverage new business opportunities.
- Provide input on proposals through clear articulation and translation of client goals.
- Provide accurate revenue forecasting and insight on new business opportunities.
- Be a highly visible spokesperson at industry meeting, trade shows and conferences.
See the full posting and apply on line at: //secure4.entertimeonline.com/ta/6145324.jobs?ShowJob=168041741&prevScreenX=0&prevScreenY=170
- TTCI is an EEO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories