Due to current and evolving public health concerns related to the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus), the 25th Annual Association of American Railroads (AAR) Research Review is being postponed to June 23-24, 2020.
The logistical details are as follows:
- The Early Career Railroader Research Workshop is postponed until June 22, 2020.
- The Research Review and Track Walk are postponed until June 23-24, 2020. The venue for the Review remains the DoubleTree Hilton, Colorado Springs, and the venue for the track walk remains the Transportation Technology Center in Pueblo.
- If you were scheduled to participate in any other meetings during the week of March 8, you will be notified by the meeting manager of revised meeting arrangements.
- All existing Research Review registrations are valid for the new dates, and the registration system will be reopened on March 5, 2020 to process new registrations.
- Room reservation details are covered in a comprehensive email sent to current registrants.
Please contact Mickey Johnson at [email protected] with any questions.