« All Events
Virtual Railroad Environmental Seminar
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - Wednesday, October 28, 2020
|The 2020 Virtual Railroad Environmental Seminar (vRRES) is a virtual event
featuring two half-days of technical presentations covering:• Compliance & Permitting • Ecological Protection & Conservation •
• Energy, Emissions & Air Quality • Environmental Data Collection & Applications •
• Environmental Management • Environmental Response • Remediation •
• Risk & Liability Management • Stormwater & Wastewater •
• Sustainability, Climate Resilience & Engagement •
|Date & Time:
Tuesday, 27 October 2020
10 AM – 1:30 PM Central Daylight Time
Wednesday, 28 October 2020
10 AM – 1:00 PM Central Daylight TimeRegistration Cost:
Non-PDHs: No Charge*
*Registration must be completed to receive seminar link.Additional Details:
5 Professional Development Hours
Sessions will be available for viewing for 1 month after the seminar.
Who should attend?
Representatives from Class 1, Regional & Short Line Freight Railroads,
Passenger Railroads & Rail Transit Operators, Railcar Manufacturers & Lessors,
Operators & Maintenance Personnel, Environmental Consultants, Suppliers of
Environmental Control & Treatment Equipment, State & Federal Regulators,
and Environmental Engineering Faculty & Students.
|Become a Sponsor
• Logo Display on the electronic program, vRRES/RREC Website, and throughout the virtual seminar.
• Sponsor Acknowledgement at the beginning of the seminar each day.
• Attendee Email List provided for all registered attendees that grant permission to share their information.
Register at https://rrec.railtec.illinois.edu/exhibitor-sponsor/