« All Events
Monday, September 14, 2020 - Friday, September 18, 2020
EXAMPLE OF TOPICS COVERED
- Rail Networks and Operations.
- Rolling Stock & Motive Power Maintenance.
- Locomotive & Car Leasing.
- Car Pooling & Fleet Management.
- Operational Models.
- Operation of an Urban Railway System.
- Creating a Resilient Railway.
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.