Monday, April 27, 2020 - Friday, October 30, 2020$17,500
MSU’s Railway Management Certificate Program was established in 2007 and is the only North American program that covers the breadth and depth of the very complex railway industry from both a conceptual and practical viewpoint.
The program is aimed at individuals in the industry with the potential to become senior managers and leaders in their organizations. We draw participants from railroad operating companies (both freight and passenger), suppliers to the industry, shippers/customers, transit authorities, regulatory and representative bodies, to name a few.
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to 25 students.
- The price per participant for the 2020 certificate program (four modules) will be $17,500 with a $500 reduction for registration and program fees received by March 20, 2020.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- Single one-week modules are offered. Can be taken individually, in any order.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the proMicgram, and dinner most nights are not included.
April 27- May 1, 2020 – East Lansing, Michigan (MSU Campus)
June 8-12, 2020 – Washington, DC Area
Module 3: Railway Operations
September 14-18, 2020 – Chicago, Illinois (railway “heart” of the USA)
October 26-30, 2020 – Pueblo, Colorado (Home of TTCI)