« All Events
Railway Engineering And Technology 2020
Monday, October 26, 2020 - Friday, October 30, 2020
EXAMPLES OF TOPICS COVERED
- Railway Engineering & Technology/Research and Development.
- Track and Structures.
- Motive Power and Rolling Stock Engineering and Design.
- Inspection Technologies & Condition Monitoring.
- Basic Aspect Signaling and Interlocking.
- Concepts in Railway Control.
- Positive Train Control.
- Intermodal Transportation.
- Railway Telecommunications.
- Vehicle Dynamics.
- To utilize the best in adult learning practices, class size will be limited to twenty-five students. Places are still available.
- Discounts are also available for multiple participants from the same company.
- Working with TTCI including site visits to their facilities.
- All prices include instructional materials, faculty and staff support, sleeping rooms, and daily breakfast and lunch. Transportation to and from the program, and dinner most nights are not included.