Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - Thursday, January 16, 2020
The conference will start with registration and a get-acquainted reception at 5 p.m. on Jan. 14 and is scheduled to adjourn at 11:45 a.m. Jan. 16. There’s a full agenda filled with many keynoters and topic experts. Some of the committed highlight speakers are (in order of appearance):
- Lance Fritz, Chairman, President and CEO, Union Pacific RR
- Darrell Wallace, Executive Director, NA Freight Car Association
- Eric Starks, Chairman and CEO, FTR Transportation Intelligence.
- Adam Nordstrom, Principal, Viking Navigation.
- Patrick Ottensmeyer, Chairman, President and CEO, KCS Railway.
- Kate Kaufman, Head of Shipper Operations, Uber Freight
- JJ Ruest, Chairman, President and CEO, CN
- Anthony Hatch, President, ABH Consulting
In addition to those headliners, there will be several recognized subject matter experts, including shipper speakers and speakers on use of current technology. A full schedule with six hours of informative presentations and five hours of dedicated networking time.
There are also six breakout sessions suitable for transportation executives as well as people new to the industry:
Railroading 101, Railroading 201, Intermodal 101, Railcar Fleet Management, Transloading 101, State Rail Shipper Assistance
No refunds after Dec. 26, 2019. Dress code is business casual.