Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - Thursday, February 29, 2024
Rail industry professionals from all sectors are invited to join the Association of American Railroads (AAR), MxV Rail, and the AAR Quality Assurance Committee at their annual conference Feb. 27-29, 2024.
If you’ve ever had a question about M-1003 applications, certifications, the registry or auditing, this is the meeting for you, the group reports. While the event is a forum for AAR Accredited Auditors, anyone interested in the auditing process is welcome.
This year’s agenda includes featured speakers:
• Patty Long, President, Railway Supply Institute
• Mark Schulze, Vice President – Safety, Training, and Operations Support, BNSF Railway
• Kari Gonzales, President & CEO, MxV Rail
Among the featured sessions and key topics will be:
• AAR Quality Assurance Committee Q&A Sessions
• AAR Technical Committee Updates
• Emerging Railway Technologies
• Advanced Quality Topics
• Featured Industry Speakers
• 2024 M-1003 Revisions
• Future of the M-1003 Program
• Workshops (TBA)
5 Reasons to Attend the AAR Quality Assurance & Industry Conference:
1. Get to know the AAR Quality Assurance Committee and its work.
2. Stay up to date as an AAR Accredited Auditor.
3. Speakers this year include Patty Long, President, Railway Supply Institute; Kari Gonzales, President & CEO, MxV Rail; Mark Schulze, Vice President – Safety, Training, and Operations Support, BNSF Railway.
4. See how quality assurance touches all North American Rail Interchange service.
5. Network in Arizona with colleagues from across the rail industry.