Phil Verster, Mark Wild Featured at Next-Gen Train ControlWritten by William C. Vantuono, Editor-in-Chief
Metrolinx CEO Phil Verster and Mark Wild, former CEO of Crossrail (now the Elizabeth Line) will be featured in “fireside chat” video segments with Parsons Director Rail Operations and CBTC Mike Palmer atRailway Age’s Next-Gen Train Control 2022 Conference, presented jointly with Parsons, Oct. 20-21, Philadelphia. Verster discusses Metrolinx’s migration to advanced train control based on European ETCS technology. Wild relates the difficulty of blending four signaling and train control platforms to operate seamlessly. Hearing and learning from industry leaders like Verster and Wild is just one reason to attend this conference. Need more? Here are ten:
- Spend valuable networking time with signaling and train control professionals from around the world.
- Learn about innovative approaches to implementing advanced technologies.
- Discover new methods for procurement and contracting.
- Provide input on standards development.
- Become better-informed on current R&D initiatives.
- Share lessons-learned with industry colleagues.
- Connect with potential new customers.
- Acquire all the knowledge you need about ongoing and planned projects.
- Discover what regulations are coming and how they could impact your business.
- Advanced your standing as a railway industry professional.
Railway Age’s Next-Gen Train Control Conference, presented jointly with Parsons, will feature in-depth technical sessions and comprehensive project updates on CBTC for rail transit, PTC for main line railways and related advanced, emerging technologies—artificial intelligence, Big Data, cybersecurity and more. Presented by leading experts from around the world, this conference is now in its third decade, and is the global rail industry’s single-most important communications and signaling event.