At the SPS Fair in Nuremberg, HARTING showcased many new technologies that aim to drive the industry forward, including:
- T1 connector for Industrial Single-Pair Ethernet.
- Han® 1 A: HARTING’s smallest Han® connector series.
- Han® Rear-fit: Quick installation of interfaces inside the switch cabinet.
- Han® DDD: Secure signal transmission with minimum space requirements.
- Han-Modular®: New Shielded Module and an M12 solution.
In addition, HARTING and its partners announced the formation of the Single-Pair Ethernet Industrial Partner Network. In addition to HARTING, the network includes TE Connectivity, HIROSE, Würth Elektronik, LEONI, Murrelektronik and Softing IT Networks.
The partner network provides transparency and clear recommendations for the development of future IIoT applications while simultaneously acting as a central information and exchange platform for interested parties.