Cybersecurity: Why Is It Important? What Level Is Needed? This is the focus of a discussion panel at Railway Age’s Next-Gen Train Control 2022 Conference, presented jointly with Parsons, Oct. 20-21, Philadelphia. Moderated by Nigel Astell, Vice President, Program Management, Parsons, this panel will include Joel D. Waugh, Senior Director, Cybersecurity & CISO, Office of Cybersecurity, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority and Jack Oden, ICS Cybersecurity Consultant, Parsons. Hearing and learning from industry leaders like Hayward-Williams is just one reason to attend this conference. Need more? Here are ten:
- Spend valuable networking time with signaling and train control professionals from around the world.
- Learn about innovative approaches to implementing advanced technologies.
- Discover new methods for procurement and contracting.
- Provide input on standards development.
- Become better-informed on current R&D initiatives.
- Share lessons-learned with industry colleagues.
- Connect with potential new customers.
- Acquire all the knowledge you need about ongoing and planned projects.
- Discover what regulations are coming and how they could impact your business.
- Advanced your standing as a railway industry professional.
Railway Age’s Next-Gen Train Control Conference, presented jointly with Parsons, will feature in-depth technical sessions and comprehensive project updates on CBTC for rail transit, PTC for main line railways and related advanced, emerging technologies—artificial intelligence, Big Data, cybersecurity and more. Presented by leading experts from around the world, this conference is now in its third decade, and is the global rail industry’s single-most important communications and signaling event.