SYSTRA’s new personnel are:
• Patrick Harrison, P.E., has been named Vice President, Sector Manager, Systems. He will lead SYSTRA’s signal, communications, and systems integration practice and will be based in SYSTRA’s New York City headquarters. Harrison has more than 36 years of experience managing complex engineering, design, and construction projects.
• Steve Yazbek, P.E., L.E.ED., A.P., has been appointed Communications Director and will lead SYSTRA’s communications practice. He is an electrical engineer with over 18 years of experience in communication systems design, as well as all aspects of telecommunications, security systems, access control, CCTV, intrusion detection, and surveillance design. Yazbek will be based in SYSTRA’s New York City headquarters.
• Craig Jones has been named Senior Signals Engineer and will serve as project manager on signal design projects. He brings a wealth of signal design experience and has led many projects for transit agencies and railroads throughout the Northeast. Jones will be based in SYSTRA’s Philadelphia office.
• Yazeed Khayyat, P.E., has been named Senior Project Manager, Traction Power, and will be based in SYSTRA’s Philadelphia office. Heis a seasoned traction power manager and will lead many of SYSTRA’s traction power design initiatives. Yazzed has a proven record of managing multi-discipline engineering programs for the transit industry.
• Elio Gregorat, P.E., has been appointed Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure. He is an experienced civil engineer with significant rail design experience. He has performed rail design work for New York metropolitan area rail agencies, notably New Jersey Transit. Gregorat will be based in SYSTRA’s Little Falls, N.J., office.
• Scott Petretta, C.I.S.S.P., has rejoined SYSTRA as Systems Safety Manager. He is an experienced security systems specialist with more than 25 years of experience working with many transit agencies across the nation. Petretta is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and will be based in SYSTRA’s New York City headquarters.
• Cameron Muhic joins SYSTRA as a Rail Operations Analyst and will be based in SYSTRA’s Los Angeles office. He has rail planning experience with many of the nation’s transit agencies, including Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART), Virginia Railway Express (VRE), and Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA). Muhic also has intercity bus planning expertise.