Cryo-Trans, Inc. (CTI)
|Job Type||Full-Time||Job Status||Sourcing|
|Salary Range||Per Month||Shift||Morning|
|Minimum Education||University||Degree Title|
|Minimum Exerience||No of Jobs||1|
|Stop Publishing||02/14/2014||Country||United States|
Cryo-Trans, Inc. (CTI), the nation’s largest privately owned lessor of mechanically refrigerated railcars, is seeking a Director, Sales and Marketing. The prospective candidate must have extensive sales and marketing, transportation and food industry experience. High-level analytical skills required with expert-level MS Excel skills. This individual will lead the sales and marketing effort for the rail car leasing division and will be responsible for lead development and aggressive sales goals in this area. Strong preference for candidates with rail industry and frozen food experience. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Proven record of sales in a long sales-cycle environment;
· Account manager/executive level experience for a railroad or in the rail industry;
· Experience analyzing transportation/logistics data for optimization;
· Prior experience developing external contacts and building mutually beneficial relationships;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships;
· High degree of product knowledge and initiative;
· Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form.
Education: BS/BA in business or marketing preferably with an emphasis on transportation, logistics and / or supply chain or a degree in any field with extensive supply chain experience.
This is an executive level position located in our Owings Mills office. Travel will be required. Salary will be commensurate with experience. We will only respond to qualified applicants. Please respond with cover letter and resume to email@example.com